Hey Cupcake! We Are ALL Leaders
Leaders aren’t always who you think they are.
Eventually, most of us will be called on to lead someone, whether it’s a department, a shift, a project team, or a new employee. And speaker, strategist, and author Liz Jazwiec, RN, says being a good leader requires certain traits: a dash of fearlessness. The ability to tell it like it is. The willingness to learn from and laugh at your mistakes—and, Cupcake, you’re gonna make some!
Plenty of books have been written on leadership, but few have told the brutal—and funny—truth quite like Hey Cupcake! We Are ALL Leaders. Bringing back the trademark slightly sarcastic style that readers loved in Eat That Cookie!, Liz focuses on bringing out the great leader that exists in all of us and provides learned-the-hard-way insights that will benefit leaders in every industry and at every level.
Readers will learn:
• How to GET OVER IT and help your employees get over it, too (Liz coins a new phrase, “Pink Robe Rage”)
• Liz’s amusing approach to managing change (it involves the acronym BARF)
• How to deal with problem employees and button pushers (Evil Queens, Wicked Poisoners, Calamity Janes, and more)
• How to practice the art of “butt-kissing with a purpose” (and other forms of managing up your own leader!)
• A quick and easy “test” that will help you hire the right people
• How an ugly red nightgown can teach us to tell others what we really need
Hey Cupcake! is a wake-up call for leaders to move beyond what holds them back and get on with making work better. Leadership doesn’t have to be daunting. In fact, when you stop being afraid to laugh at yourself, it can be downright fun.
Get your copy today:
About Liz Jazwiec
Author of the award-winning book Eat That Cookie!, Liz Jazwiec is also an internationally renowned speaker and strategist who has shared her passion for leadership, engagement, and service with fans and followers from many different backgrounds and industries.
Other Books by Liz